In high season from July 15 to August 26 we rent out our houses for full weeks (from Saturday until Saturday).
During the rest of the year arrival and departure is possible on any day for a stay of at least 3 nights.
- The houses Maçã, Amêndoa and Nêspera are suitable for up to 4 persons.
- Casa Pêra is suitable for up to 5 persons.
Exceeding the maximum number of people per house is not allowed.
Entrance to grounds and houses only for the persons specified in the reservation.
We ask you to arrive on the arrival day between 15:00 and 18:00 hours, and on the departure day to vacate the house before 10:00 hours.
Smoking in the houses is not allowed. Pets are also not allowed. These and other rules are mentioned in the House Rules which are available at the houses, and can be sent to you upon request.
The rental price includes VAT and the use of water and electricity. Not included in the rental price are the costs for the use of electric heating or charging vehicles. Normal consumption is 7 kW per day. We charge you the additional electricity consumption, you pay the at that time valid electricity rate.
Reservation / payment
- Your reservation is secured only after we have received the downpayment of 30% of the rental costs. You make sure we receive this amount in our bankaccount within 5 days after reservation.
- The remaining 70% must be received by us 6 weeks before your arrival date.
- In case you book one of our houses within 6 weeks before the arrival date, you pay the full amount at once.
- Together with the confirmation, which we will send you by email, you will find payment instructions.
- By transferring the (down)payment you accept our General Conditions.
If you have to cancel your holiday, we offer you the possibility to reschedule your reservation. You can reschedule once to a new period, at the applicable rental rate, and based on availability. If you have rebooked and want to cancel your stay after all, any refund as described in points 1 and 2 under the 'Cancellation' will lapse.
- On cancellation until 6 weeks before your arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the downpayment.
- On cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the full rental price (if already paid).
- When you cancel on or after the arrival date, we will give you a 0% refund of the full rental price.
- When you cancel your reservation we will always refund you the final cleaning costs and the warranty deposit (if already paid).
Together with the second payment you pay the security deposit.
In case you damage or destroy properties of Casas Fruta during your stay, or leave the house untidied, we will deduct this from the security deposit you paid. If the total costs for replacement, repair or extra cleaning exceed this amount, we will also charge you for the rest of the total costs.
After you have left we will check your holiday house. Within 5 business days we will transfer the (remainder of) the deposit to your bank account. Therefore we would like to receive your bank information before your arrival. The information we need is: the name of the account holder, the IBAN number and the BIC code.
Costs final cleaning
Together with the second payment you pay the final cleaning costs.
Casas Fruta is not responsible for any damage, loss, theft, accident, etc. of you and/or your possessions.
You enter and use the houses, garden, swimming pool, etc. at your own risk.
We recommend you to get a travel and/or cancellation insurance prior to your holiday.
We will do anything to guarantee you a splendid vacation. If there is anything wrong, we would like to hear from you so that we can do something about it immediately.
Casas Fruta has a Livro de Reclamações. This complaints book is also online available: https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio/reclamacao
The above conditions are not valid for rental periods longer than 2 months in the period 01/10 - 31/05. The conditions for this are described in the rental contract. Read more Long-term rental