Your personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided:
- Client administration, and informing the Serviços de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras (Foreigners and Borders Service)
- We may send newsletters (after permission of the person concerned)
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties.
For the above objectives we ask for the following personal data:
Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail addres, date of birth. Upon your arrival we ask you a copy of your identification document, after making the registration with the Serviços de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras we will destroy the copy.
We do not store your personal data for more than 5 years.
Security of the data:
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your details on behalf of Casas Fruta are obliged to maintain their confidentiality
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.